Welcome to The Voice of Primrose!

July 8, 2010

Rosebuddy Of the Week!

Hi!
I am Siv Samriddhi Rajan from Class VIII. I love to be called Sami! I feel I am a good girl, good at studies. I like my friends at school and really love to have fun with them.

I love to see myself as a journalist in future and I would strive my best to achieve my goal. I love to travel around the globe, meet people and learn about their way of living and their culture.

My favourite pastime is troubling my sister(haha!) I love to fight with her too! I feel I am a bit sensitive, but I am trying to get over that!That's all about me! Have a great time, you all!



Thank You!

12 comments:

Sunita said...

Samriddhi, lucky to be the first one from VIII. Congratz!

DHARSHL KARTHIKEYAN said...

congratz sami, Let your dream come true.

sivsamriddhi said...

thnks miss i really am lucky

Unknown said...

Congratz! hope u become a journalist as you wish

Rhea said...

awesome sammy..... work towards ur goal and am sure u ll achieve it..... all d best...

Savitri said...

all the best for ur goal and don't trouble ur sis...

Nitin said...

Congratz!hope ur dreams come true.

chetan said...

lucky one to be first

narendiran said...

troubling others is a bad one

sai said...

I think you are the first one in gr8

logesh said...

let your dreams come true

Shakthi said...

the world is to achieve anything,hope ur dreams come true!Hey rosebuddy congratz!....
shakthi priya