Welcome to The Voice of Primrose!

July 21, 2010

Poetry Writing Contest!


Hi All,
Just wanted to let you all know that the poetry writing contest will be conducted on August 12, 2010, Thursday! The theme for the poem will be given half an hour before the commencement of the competition. If you are interested, please give your names to Advaita, our Organizing Secretary or register your names via comments. 

All the Best!

Thank You!

4 comments:

Arvind said...

All the best every1!!!

adhvaith said...

Good luck for every 1!!!!!!!!!!!

DHARSHL KARTHIKEYAN said...

Miss I would like to participate

Vinod said...

Obviously it is the best specimen of literary talents of Primrose children. By starting class magazines, it is a great leap towards creativity. When I went through Vaibhavi’s poem, I felt the elements of the plot imbibed from our present day life of self-imposed exile from compassion. Best endeavor, Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vinod Kumar