Welcome to The Voice of Primrose!

July 21, 2010

Story Writing Contest!

Hi Rosebuddies,

The Story Writing Contest will be conducted on August 5, 2010, Thursday! The theme for the story will be provided half an hour before the competition starts. Those who are interested may give your names to Shubam Porwal, the Vice President of the club, or register your names via comments!

Thank You!

15 comments:

Rhea said...

oh sooo many competitions.... gr8.... we r goin to have a superbbb time.... all d best to all the contestants....

Unknown said...

wow a story writing contest!
i am surely going to register my name

Arvind said...

I was longing for this!! I do wanna contest!!!

narendiran said...

i am eager to write

adhvaith said...

Cooooooooooooooooool! contest

sai said...

I love writing stories

sivsamriddhi said...

i am for it

Miru said...

so many contests........... gr8

chiragchoradia9 said...

Hi ma`am i am chirag of class VI.It is a great opportunity to show our imaginations.So many contests........... gr8.I love writing story.Cooooooooooooooooool! contest.I am eager to write.I to want to join.Bye.

Anonymous said...

hail rosebuddies, hail!!!-Javeed

DHARSHL KARTHIKEYAN said...

I'm gonna participate in this competition. I'll try to make the best of it.

DHARSHL KARTHIKEYAN said...

All the best to all the participants.

Unknown said...

i would like to participate in story writing contest.

marc

chetan said...

miss don't forget chetan
i wanna join

rahul said...

The pictures are awesome and the comments too.