Welcome to The Voice of Primrose!

August 27, 2010

Rosebuddy of the Week!

Hi Rosebuddies,
I am Haritha from Class VIII.
About Me??????
What do I write about me?
Ok!
I am a fun loving girl! I make friends with everyone very easily! I love laughing and love to make others laugh!
I love to read books in my free time. I love listening to music too.
And most of all, I love sleeping!
I love sports and love to play tennis, basketball and volleyball.
I love talking, my teacher always tell me that I am very talkative!!!!!!!!


My future goal is to become a forensic expert! I would also love to see me as a sports person in future!
That's all about me!Hope you liked it buddies!

Thank You!




13 comments:

Rhea said...

gr8 ritha........ fabulous! but sports and u, don seem to have a connection....... lol.... all de best in life dear rithu...

Bharathi said...

Hi Haritha,

I am Bharati... Shrima's (IV std) Mom.

Nice to know about you Haritha. Really loved reading yours... Best wishes to achieve your goal.

sivsamriddhi said...

wonderful ritha

sai said...

enjoyed reading yours

chetan said...

wonderful haritha

logesh said...

be less talkative!!

Sana said...

i too love talking

Gurubalan said...

i enjoyed reading yours!itz gr8!

haritha said...

thanx buddies for the coments!

japna said...

very nice haritha!!! may ur dream of becoming a forensic expert comes true... keep smiling always:):):)

nitin said...

nice to know more about u.work towards ur goal and i'm sure u'll achieve it.

Shakthi said...

hey wait a minute wow i'm too want to be a forensic expert!!!all d best!!!!!!work towards ur goal acheive it and let ur life be enlightened.me also pass away my leisure time with the same tihng u have written. k, byeeeeeee!!!!!!!

haritha said...

thanx friends.........))))