Welcome to The Voice of Primrose!

We are on a Search - A Talent Search!

August 27, 2010

Rosebuddy of the Week!

Hi Rosebuddies,
I am Haritha from Class VIII.
About Me??????
What do I write about me?
Ok!
I am a fun loving girl! I make friends with everyone very easily! I love laughing and love to make others laugh!
I love to read books in my free time. I love listening to music too.
And most of all, I love sleeping!
I love sports and love to play tennis, basketball and volleyball.
I love talking, my teacher always tell me that I am very talkative!!!!!!!!


My future goal is to become a forensic expert! I would also love to see me as a sports person in future!
That's all about me!Hope you liked it buddies!

Thank You!




13 comments:

  1. gr8 ritha........ fabulous! but sports and u, don seem to have a connection....... lol.... all de best in life dear rithu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Haritha,

    I am Bharati... Shrima's (IV std) Mom.

    Nice to know about you Haritha. Really loved reading yours... Best wishes to achieve your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i enjoyed reading yours!itz gr8!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx buddies for the coments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice haritha!!! may ur dream of becoming a forensic expert comes true... keep smiling always:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice to know more about u.work towards ur goal and i'm sure u'll achieve it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey wait a minute wow i'm too want to be a forensic expert!!!all d best!!!!!!work towards ur goal acheive it and let ur life be enlightened.me also pass away my leisure time with the same tihng u have written. k, byeeeeeee!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanx friends.........))))

    ReplyDelete