Have a look at the pics from the day!
| Prayer - Harsh, Class VI |
| Sivsamriddhi Welcoming the Gathering! |
| Pledge Swetha.G, Class II |
| March Past led by Nivedha Srinivasan, Class VI |
| Sana Banu handing over the Indian Tricolor to Madam Leslie Jacobs |
Principal Mrs.Jareena Begum hoisting the Indian Tricolor
| The Kindergartens dressed up as Indian Freedom Fighters |
| Tamil Skit by the girls of Class VI |
| Folk Dance |
![]() |
| Skit |
| Group Song |
Prize Distribution Ceremony
The prizes for the short story writing and poetry competitions conducted last week were distributed on this special day.
| Priyanka Soni I Prize - Short Story and Poetry Writing Category I |
Advaita.A II Prize - Poetry Writing Category I |
| Sivsanjna Rajan I Prize - Poetry Writing Category II |
| Swathi.J II Prize - Poetry Writing Category II |
| Japna Kaur Bali I Prize Short Story Writing Category II |
| Mohammed Javeed II Prize - Short Story Writing Category II |
Thank You!

10 comments:
Good program & good pics (especially cuties of kindergartens).
well done evry1.... all of us had a gr8 time... keep it up rosebuddies!!!
WOW ... Nice pics Mam... Hope you all had a wonderful day... Post more pics Mam ...
good pics.....
great success. nice pics........
congrats to the winners...........
awesome presentation by the rose buddies.
nice pics sunitha miss.
i simply enjoyed the program nice pics maam i loved the fancy dress program and enjoyed the comparing part
i liked it very much and the pics are very nice to see!
congratz to all d winners.....the pics r gr8...
i enjoyed evry nook & corner of d program!!!
gr8 pics especially the kg kids are rockin
Post a Comment