Nice Rebus puzzles Mam.... I have cracked all.... Wonderful Brain Teasers.... I will send the answers tomorrow.... or later.... Let the students try....
Anyways Let me answer just one for a sample.... :- 30. I Understand You Undertake to Undermine my Undertaking...
4.A to Z 5.Downtown 7.He's by himself 11.6 Feet Below Ground 14.Reading between the lines 15.Cross Roads 16.3 Degrees below 0 17.Neon Lights 23.Jack in the box 26.Just round the corner. 28.Making up lost time
osm puzzle!!!! really nyc miss!!! but jus saw it nw!!! nd de answers r all out!!! anyways i wouldnt hav been able 2 answer many of dem!!! :) but really nyc one!!! SUPERB!!! waitin fr one more of dis kind miss!!!
28 comments:
Eg:- Answer 1 - Seven Seas!
Nice Rebus puzzles Mam.... I have cracked all.... Wonderful Brain Teasers.... I will send the answers tomorrow.... or later.... Let the students try....
Anyways Let me answer just one for a sample.... :-
30. I Understand You Undertake to Undermine my Undertaking...
Yup! Thank You for your interest!
3 - forgive forget
12-Glance
13 - Tricycle
6 - lucky break
Hi Hemha, 12th is BACKWARD GLANCE.
20-Primrose
Primrose ???????? By no chance! Try again!
20. Broken Promise
Mam... Shall I Send the answers now? or shall I wait for some more time....?
28. Making up for Lost Time
29. Standing Ovation
27. Apple Pie
26. Just around the Corner
25. Up before 8
24. Growing Economy
4.A to Z
5.Downtown
7.He's by himself
11.6 Feet Below Ground
14.Reading between the lines
15.Cross Roads
16.3 Degrees below 0
17.Neon Lights
23.Jack in the box
26.Just round the corner.
28.Making up lost time
Regards
Shashank
VIII
osm puzzle!!!! really nyc miss!!! but jus saw it nw!!! nd de answers r all out!!! anyways i wouldnt hav been able 2 answer many of dem!!! :) but really nyc one!!! SUPERB!!! waitin fr one more of dis kind miss!!!
Hi Shashank,
Good Try.
4. Missing You. (all the alphabets are there except U)
22. Life begins at 40
21. You are out of Touch
I think my tamil question paper would have been easier.... well sry din devote time to this.....
19. One in a Million
2. Split Level
10. West Indies
18. Just between you and me
8. See Through Blouse
9. First Aid
Post a Comment