Welcome to The Voice of Primrose!

We are on a Search - A Talent Search!

October 2, 2024

Winners of the September Contests 2024-25

Class I

I Prize - Yohan. A

II Prize- Yeshwanth. A

III Prize - Kavinayah.M and Hethvick.K

Class II

I Prize - Krishva Varadharajan

II Prize – Akshara. V and Akshadhashree

III Prize –Aradhana. H

Class III

I Prize - Krishav Segaa.L

II Prize – Jithin Chinnadurai and Yeshwanth.J

III Prize –Mithwa.V

Class IV

I Prize –Kothai Aratrikaa.V

II Prize –Mahalakshika.K

III Prize - Vimalan Kumar. A

Class V

I Prize –Dhakshith. K

II Prize- Karthish Saravana.S

III Prize - Joshitha.A

Class VI

I Prize – Theeran Kumar. A

II Prize – Yuvan Raj.K

III Prize – Tvishaa.V

Class VII

I Prize – Haasini.S

II Prize –Lakshetha.E

III Prize – Kishan.J

Class VIII

I Prize – Chatresh.K

II Prize – Vikhashini.K

III Prize –Reeman Raj.L.R

1 comment:

  1. My kid totally enjoyed this flag contest! This has helped him in exploring about different countries and their flags, while developing his observational and memory skills.

    ReplyDelete