Welcome to The Voice of Primrose!

February 8, 2011

Mock Interview - Finalists - Category I

Class VI - Ajayraj , Chirag , Shilpa

Class VII - Arvind, Marc, Loga, Sana

Thank You! 

10 comments:

Primrose School said...

Congratzz .....n all d best for the finals....

sivsamriddhi said...

congratz!!!!!!! to the finalists ....and best of luck for the finals

Anonymous said...

congratz gals n guys

A.pirthumnan said...

congratz guys.

chetan said...

all the best

Miru said...

ALL the best

logesh said...

congrats !!!!!!!!!! all finalist

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an exceptionally good post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate
a lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.

My homepage Va"xer i Sverige

Anonymous said...

Hi there to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this weblog; this blog contains amazing and really fine stuff in support of readers.

my web-site; este usuario

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but
when opening in Internet Explorer, it has
some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads
up! Other then that, superb blog!

my blog post ... de gratis imagenes manga porn ()