Welcome to The Voice of Primrose!

June 23, 2010

Rosebuddy Of the Week!

Hi All,
This is Roshen, a Class IX student of Primrose. Life is an eternal quest about oneself, so I would like to share a few things about myself. I believe, life is to discover our hidden traits and talents. I think my greatest talent is the adaptability to all kinds of situation. I am the 'hero' of my life. According to me, the root of failure in life is to think “Oh! How useless and powerless I am”. It is important to believe in oneself and acquire that much-needed Self-Confidence. My motto is ‘I can do it.” I always try to handle myself using my head and my heart. I am really proud to have a wonderful family, teachers and friends. I love playing computer games, watching TV, taking a long walk on the beach, watching the sunset and spending time with my family. I feel I am a good boy, and would be liked by all. 

Thank You! 

13 comments:

DHARSHL KARTHIKEYAN said...

congrats Roshen,U have written fabulously

Sunita said...

Kangratzz Roshen, Lucky to be the first one!

Arvind said...

Awesome Roshen!!! U have rockkkkeeddd with ur speech!!!

Arvind said...

Roshen y r u so tensed in the foto???

Anonymous said...

amazing, roshen!!!! well written...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments!!!!!!

Bharathi said...

Awesome Roshen... Wonderful article for others to develop their self confidence. Congrats for being the FIRST Rosebuddy of Primrose School...

Digital Marketing said...

well written da Roshen and also nice picture

Sujithira said...

gr8 Roshen well said

Anonymous said...

Roshen is that you who is looking so tensed in the foto

Anonymous said...

oh , lucky to be the first one , congrats and nice pic

chetan said...

gr8 roshen u roccckkk

Mohanraj.sivaranthagam said...

That was wonderful !