Welcome to The Voice of Primrose!

January 27, 2017


Those we love don’t go away,
They walk beside us with love,
Unseen, unheard and always near,
A special face in our hearts,
A special place   in our memories..
We miss you dear Leslie Ma’am….

13 comments:

Segar said...

RIP Leslie Ma'am

Unknown said...

May ur soul rest in peace madam

Javeed Basha said...

May your soul rest in peace leslie mam. May the almighty grant you paradise.

Dominic Primrose said...

Rest in Peace, Madam

Balayogi said...

You have always been a shining example of a wonderful humane being. May all those who have been blessed by your life return those blessings to you multi-fold with divine grace.

Happy Learning said...

RIP madam. All our students including parents will miss you a lot.

Unknown said...

Rest In Peace dear madam

Srini said...

Saddened to read about this. Rest in peace maa'm.

jhon paola said...



I came across while watching movies. .Thanks for sharing..^__^..I will tell my sister and friends about your blog...pls continue to
write an article...I'm looking forward for the upcoming posts you will be posting

want to watch american and korean tv series and movies?

Any Idea Where to watch movies online?
In these days , you can Watch movie online for free without ads and payment needed.

I know we love to Watch movies online even

American Tv Series . I don't know if you are also fond of watching

Korean Tv series . My name is cielo I am a movie and tv series lover

"is now Trending"
for more trending news try to visit "

THank you ...

And by the way, Check the latest episode of The Voice I love that Show.



God Bless



You have always been a shining example of a wonderful humane being. May all those who have been blessed by your life return those blessings to you multi-fold with divine grace.



Anonymous said...

Shocked to know an absolute fine example of human being is no more.
Her works in education development in Puducherry and beyond is written in history.
"shaanti se aaraam karen"

On behalf of Nivedha

Dr. Anand . L MD said...

Respected madam,
On behalf of my son, Tarun Anand,other children, staff and all your loved ones in primrose, I pray that your kind soul rests in peace.
Dr. Anand L MD.
F/o Tarun Anand.

Vaibhavi said...

May your soul rest in peace ma'am. You ll always stay in our hearts and the find memories that you left behind shall be with us forever.

Anonymous said...

Hello Cielo, thank you for your nice gesture. I am also a TV show lover and this is my old school blog. I apologize for replying so late. Will definitely watch these TV shows.