Welcome to The Voice of Primrose!

July 22, 2010

Rosebuddy Of the Week!



Hello!

My name is Chirag Choradia. I am a Class VI student of Primrose School. I like my school very much. Our school is very different from other schools. Here, every student is offered the freedom to express their opinions. Moreover, teachers are very friendly! They always encourage and appreciate us to come up with new ideas. My ambition in life is join the Indian Army and serve our country. During my free time, I like to watch television, play chess, football and tennis. 


Thank You!

8 comments:

nitin said...

lucky 1 to be d first 1 from ur class.hope u cherish ur dreams.

narendiran said...

hey nice to read about you

adhvaith said...

lucky to be the first one in your class

sana banu said...

good ambition!!
keep it up!!!

Sunita said...

Dats Gr8 Chirag! Let your dreams come true!

sai said...

Actually dream comes true
May you succeed in it

chetan said...

hey u r lucky to be the first one from your class
and may your dream come true

Anonymous said...

All the best chirag