Welcome to The Voice of Primrose!

We are on a Search - A Talent Search!

July 2, 2010

Rosebuddy Of the Week!

Hello Everyone,
I am Mirunalleni from Grade 9. My friends call me Miru! I am very happy to be member of Voice Of Primrose. I love my school, and I feel most of the happiest moments in my life have happened at school, with my friends. I feel I am lucky to be a rosebuddy, that I got great friends and great teachers.  I love my friends and like to have fun with them. When I grow up, I wanna be a fashion designer.
And….. I am a great fan of barbies and pink!
Thank You!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Miru, Its really very nice to know about you. Let your wish to become a fashion designer come true.

    I too feel that you all have a great opportunity to learn a lot from your teachers & infact the teachers are very much friendly with you all. We don't have friendly teachers at all in our school days. Hats off to all of your teachers.

    Have a great day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miru,

    Happy to see u here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Miru, u deserve to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also love barbies and pink , if u become fashion designer it will be great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratz miru....... let ur wish come true.

    ReplyDelete